Who are we?
The address of our website is: https://medaman.be. Medaman bv, located at BE-2440 Geel, Pas 31, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
What personal data do we collect and why do we do it?
Medaman processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Name of your organization
- Function within that organization
- phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, the IP address of the visitor and the browser user agent to fight spam.
- Cookies: when you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we can store your name, e-mail address and website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this website, we will store a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted as soon as you close your browser. Once you log in, we will store some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options 1 year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. When you edit or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expires after one day.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
This website does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Medaman processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending a newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Medaman analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Medaman tracks your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
Who we share your data with
How long we keep your data
Medaman does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. The standard retention period is five years after the last contact.
For users who register on our website (if applicable), we also store personal information in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (only the username cannot be changed). Administrators of the website can also view and change this information.
What rights do you have over your own data?
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Medaman and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
How we protect personal data
Medaman takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.